Friday, April 19, 2013

Introduction

I've never been very good at describing myself, so how about we skip that whole part and call it a day? Sound good? Good.

Basically, I have an obsession with words. Whether they be strung together in a quote, spoken aloud, created as my fingers dance across the keyboard...I love it all.

I especially love them in the form of YA fiction.

A big portion of my life is reading Young Adult fiction, and even when I long pass my young adult years, I doubt that is going to change. Many people look to me for suggestions on which ones to read, and I have been telling myself that I am going to start writing more reviews. This, of course, is why I wanted to create this page. So I can share my love of YA with others, have a bigger excuse to read all the time, and meet other YA-crazed lovelies who can connect and understand with my obsession.

I definitely want other people to become part of this blog, so if anyone is interested in doing a guest review, doing a book club book, reading challenges, or even just discussing musical theatre, Sherlock, Doctor Who or Supernatural with me, feel free to let me know. I don't bite.

Anyway, this should be a lot of fun, and hopefully we'll all be able to find new books we can fall in love with!

No comments:

Post a Comment