Monday, April 29, 2013

Book Shoutout! - Charmed Vengeance! by Suzanne Lazear

Recently I have been introduced to a really awesome series called the Aether Chronicles. The series manages to intertwine faeries and steampunk. How awesome is that?

Incredibly!

Anyway, the first book of the series is Innocent Darkness. Let's take a look at the gorgeous cover, shall we?

Innocent Darkness is currently available, so definitely go out and get it if you have not already.

But, I am here to tell you about the sequel to this book, Charmed Vengeance, which is currently available for pre-order on Barnes and Noble! (Squeee!)

Link to Pre-Order! Click! Click! Click!

Want to see that stunning cover? I bet you do!

So, check out Innocent Darkness and then pre-order Charmed Vengeance! Then, make sure you spread the word on how awesome it is, so we can make sure the books will continue to be available through Barnes and Noble!

Until next time,

Justine

2 comments:

  1. these are some really cool covers!have you read them yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read them yet, but I have heard great things, and I can't wait to start them! My too-read shelf is just continuously growing. I have no willpower when it comes to buying books!

      Delete